OB/GYN Physician - Mosaic Life Care - St. Joseph, MO
OB/GYN Physician - Mosaic Life Care St. Joseph, MO
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led health-care system, is seeking a well-trained BC/BE OB/GYN physician. The incoming candidate will be provided the opportunity to cultivate a practice that meets their own clinical interests and practice preferences. If you are seeking a rewarding professional and personal life you will find both at Mosaic.
Join a well-established and solid board-certified team of ten OB/GYN physicians, three Certified Nurse Midwives and one APRN. Mosaic Life Care Women’s Health welcomes 1600-1700 newborns per year and supports an array of women’s health surgical procedures including laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, c sections, and general gynecology surgeries. We are looking to grow our women’s health services within the community and surrounding areas to provide an excellent patient experience.
- Cooperative, flexible, supportive and friendly atmosphere
- Beautiful office that is located on the main medical center campus
- 3 - 24hr call shifts per month, in-house; labor and delivery, ED, and floor responsibilities. Back up call 4-6 days per month from home. Average one call weekend per month.
- Flexible clinic schedule of 4 days/week including ½ day of OR
- Dedicated c-section suite
- In-house anesthesia team
- Level II NICU
- Close proximity and good working relationship with regional perinatal and neonatal providers
- System wide Cerner EMR
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Six weeks’ time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
Mosaic, the region’s largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated organization as demonstrated by the following:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
- 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics™ three years in a row.
- Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
- “Most Wired” by Hospitals & Health Networks
- Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
- Identified as one of the “Most Connected” hospitals by S. News & World Report
- Received “Gold” (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest Employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
- Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009
Apply for OB/GYN Physician - Mosaic Life Care - St. Joseph, MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly