Physician - Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine- Flint, Michigan
We are a group of 5 Pulmonary Critical care physicians- Chest and Sleep Medicine Consultants PLC working at Mclaren Regional Medical Center, Flint MI with our office location less than a mile from the hospital.
We are looking to add another physician to our practice to meet the growing demands of the practice.
Highlights of the Practice -
- Inpatient services at a single hospital - Mclaren Regional Medical Center, Flint MI
- been at Mclaren hospital for more than 3 decades with a steady referral base of primary physicians.
- Call schedule will be 1:4
- competitive salary with benefits
- Complete partnership in 2 years
- Can sponsor H1B visa- No J1 waivers available.
- Fresh graduating fellows welcome to apply
- balanced rotations of in patient with consults & ICU & out patient services
- We have a complete range of ICU practice, including, Medical ICU, Neuro ICU (Mclaren is the Neuro IR center of excellence) and CCU ( we primarily are the intensivists on open heart patients both CABG & valve replacemnts, TAVR pateints)
- Equipped with EBUS & Veran navigational bronchoscopy in addition to regular bronchs at the hospital
- opportunity to mentor Internal Med. & Family practice residents & medical students from Michigan State Univ.
- Out Patient office within a mile from Mclaren hospital - strong office support staff with X ray & Complete PFT machine in the office.
- Mclaren Regional Medical center has started a cardiology fellowship with fellows begun work in July 2019and the GME is in preparation to begin a Pulmonary Critical Care fellowship likely starting 2020 July.
Apply for Physician - Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine- Flint, Michigan
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly