Location: Chambersburg and Waynesboro, PA
General anesthesiologist position at community hospital. We are a small group with very low turnover, expanding and looking to replace retiring physicians.
- Starting salary $410,000
- Additional Quarterly Bonus
- One call per week, some weeks no call, always off post call
- Average 40-44 hours per week, 8/12/24 rotations
- Great work/life balance
- No trauma, no hearts, rare neuro.
- B&B, OB, Ortho, Healthy Peds
- W2, 401k, full benefits
- 6-8 weeks PTO based on experience
- Highly competitive salary and educational loan repayment
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Generous allowances for CME, Dues, and Relocation assistance
We cover 3 locations, but you should expect to work at Chambersburg Hospital most of the time. We staff 8-10 ORs, OB, Cath Lab, MRI, GI and Bronch suite. At Waynesboro Hospital we cover 3 ORs and do 100% own cases. Both hospitals allow for home call. Home call is 1:7.
Franklin County, PA is where you ll find mountains, lakes, and a picturesque countryside coupled with theater, music, skiing, fishing, and much more. Franklin County merges the best of small-town friendliness with easy access to metropolitan areas. We re only 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and only 3 hours away from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly