Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Taylor Hospital, part of the Crozer-Keystone Health System, is the first choice for healthcare in Pennsylvania's southeastern Delaware County. It is a full-service community hospital delivering high-quality care to patients at every stage of life.
- 105-bed, community-based hospital
- Team of 4 physicians, 4 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- Hospitalist team run codes and are a part of RRT
- Open ICU; Procedures required
- Open to internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians.
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Ridley Park, located in Delaware County, PA, is the home of The Boeing Company's CH-47 Chinook helicopter division. It's proximity to Philadelphia make it easy to enjoy great restaurants, shopping, sporting events and cultural activities.
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly