Lead this established team of 6 physicians and a clinical performance nurse at Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center, rated in the top 5% of the hospitals nationwide for clinical excellence and as one of 12 hospitals in the state as a prominent hospital for clinical excellence by the National Research Corporation and one of 127 hospitals in the nation to achieve Beacon Award status for critical care excellence.
- Ventura County's Most Preferred Hospital for Overall Healthcare Services by the National Research Corporation
- Rated as one of the best hospitals in the nation and the state for cardiac care outcomes by Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Rated by the National Research Corporation as one of the best heart centers in the nation and Ventura County for clinical outcomes
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team providing professional education focused on your individual development and growth, a staffing coordinator and a regional operations team to help manage performance
- Partner with a hospital known for 50 years of compassionate care
- Future teaching opportunity in the upcoming internal medicine residency program - be a part of the residency program from the beginning!
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Board certification in internal medicine required with prior leadership experience or 4+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life AD&D, long and short-term disability insurance, professional liability insurance, and 401k match
- Path to Partnership program for employed physicians that provides additional incentives and equity in the organization
Only a thirty-minute drive south to the beautiful beaches of Malibu, Thousand Oaks offers a thriving environment with temperatures averaging from 65 to 75 degrees. The citizens are committed to preserving the citys setting within a picturesque plateau, rimmed by tree-dotted hills and scenic mountains. The parks are filled with open fields, trails, wilderness and wildlife to entice many urban-weary San Fernando Valley families to seek relocation in the Conejo Valley. Many neighborhoods have schools within walking distance, parks, greenbelts, cul-de-sacs, and gated communities providing privacy and security paired with rolling hills, gulches, and canyons, indigenous oaks and sycamores as well as natural and man-made lakes. This is truly a beautiful community to live, play and work!
Apply for Chief Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly