We are seeking a critical care physician to join our intensivist team in San Jose. This is your opportunity to practice in a state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit while caring for a variety of complex cardiac and neuro patients.
Regional Medical Center of San Jose is a nationally recognized acute care hospital. Completely renovated in 2015, the facility offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient services through six centers of excellence including emergency/trauma, cardiovascular, women and childrens health, neurosciences, cancer care, and medical/surgical services.
- Level II trauma center
- 34 bed ICU - medical, surgical, cardiothoracic, and neuro patients
- Awarded Sepsis Certification from the Joint Commission
- Comprehensive stroke center and active ECMO program
- 24/7 model - block schedule with 12-hour & 8-hour shifts (no call)
- Excellent compensation package
Sound Critical Care is a physician established and led group that partners with community hospitals to manage and improve ICUs nationwide. Our success is based on practicing medicine by design, not default.
We ensure that physicians have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that measurably improves quality and lowers the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve. Our culture promotes physician autonomy, mastery, and purpose. Physicians have the ability to effectively participate in the process of change management within the community hospital ICU setting.
- Excellent compensation package to include generous sign-on bonus and paid relocation
- Professional Liability Coverage including full tail coverage
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage option for physician and dependents
- CME Allowance, 401(k), Partnership track, professional development
Our critical care physicians share ideas with like-minded peers and are truly advancing the practice of critical care medicine. We are a team of dedicated healers, inspired leaders, and the next generation of critical care innovators.Education, Training & Experience Required
- MD or DO
- Must be board certified or board eligible in critical care medicine
- Eligible to work in the United States; not a J1 visa qualified area
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward-thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
San Jose is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the county and offers an excellent quality of life. Residents enjoy moderate weather with over 300 days of annual sunshine. San Jose has close proximity to San Francisco, Napa, as well as great hiking and all things outdoors via Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, Redwood, Big Sur, just to name a few! San Jose has some of the highest-rated public and private schools in the country. San Jose was recognized nationally by Forbes as 19th for job growth and 7th for schooling options
Apply for Intensivist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly