Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Knoxville, TN!
Family Friendly Area and Prime Location For Outdoor Enthusiasts!
MEDNAX is seeking a full-time BC/BE general anesthesiologist to join our well-established group practice in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Our practice is the exclusive provider of anesthesia services at Parkwest Medical Center, Ft. Sanders Medical Center as well as the Tennova Health Systems.
- Collectively, we provide services at four tertiary hospitals and seven ambulatory surgery centers, all of which are located in a close proximity. You would be working at one of our 3 locations; will not be floating throughout all four hospitals.
- A background in cardiac anesthesia with proficiency in TEE is recommended, however fellowship training is not required.
- Newly graduating residents, fellows and experienced providers are welcome to apply.
Knoxville is located in Eastern Tennessee and conveniently located off three of the nation's major interstates. Knoxville is home to eighteen colleges and universities, which provide ample cultural and educational opportunities. It is also less than an hour's drive from The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited park in America. Recently, Knoxville was ranked as one of “10 Best Value Cities for 2011” by Kiplinger. A rich quality of life, outstanding schools, affordable housing and a low cost of living makes Knoxville a great place to live and work. Whether you're a history buff, a sports enthusiast, an admirer of arts or an adventure seeker, Knoxville has something for every interest.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance401(k) with annual matching programAdvanced and continuing medical educationLeadership training and advancement opportunitiesEmployee stock purchase plan at a 15% discountProfessional liability insuranceSupport and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly