Per Diem Anesthesiologist - Kinston, NC
Per diem opportunity for anesthesiologists to join our growing group practice in Kinston, NC.
- Provide anesthesia services at Lenoir Memorial
- Our anesthesia services include general anesthesia, neurosurgery, cardiac, orthopedic, vascular, obstetric, gynecologic and ear, nose and throat
- This division employs 10 anesthesiologists that work as part of a care team model
- Associated call is required but can be taken from home
New Bern, NC is a quiet town with a rich history that spans more than 300 years. It is located at the confluence of Trent and Neuse River. As a result, it has many waterside restaurants with lively entertainment, waterfront activities and only 45 minutes away from the quaint Carolina beaches. It also offers an abundance of arts, museums, picturesque architecture and is proud to serve as the cultural hub of Eastern North Carolina. New Bern offers many activities for adults and is family friendly. With its diversified culture and all that it has to offer, New Bern's charm makes it both a desirable place to live and work.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance401(k) with annual matching programAdvanced and continuing medical educationLeadership training and advancement opportunitiesEmployee stock purchase plan at a 15% discountProfessional liability insuranceSupport and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly