- Position Type
Excellent opportunity for a Non-call/Part-time Anesthesiologist!
We are seeking anesthesiologists to join our highly skilled anesthesia team in Muskegon, Michigan. Full-time, part-time and non-call positions are available.
- Productivity compensation model, with flexible vacation and call, provide a work/life balance, as well as the ability to maximize your earning potential!
- You will have the opportunity to do your own cases as well as leading an anesthesia care team.
- Perform cases in Mercy Health, Muskegon's $350 Million newly constructed hospital with state-of-the-art operating rooms.
- Our practice also provides anesthesia services at Mercy Health - Hackley Campus, North Ottawa Community Health System, Muskegon Surgery Center and Shoreline Vision Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- We offer a wide variety of anesthesia services, which include orthopedics, plastics, ENT, dental, OB/GYN, urology, ophthalmology and general surgery. Cardiac experience a plus but not required.
- A Michigan license is a plus, but not necessary in order to apply.
Muskegon County, Michigan offers a taste for every season. The summer's warm weather is ideal for spending time on the sandy Lake Michigan coastline. The winter's beautiful snow offers powder-perfect snowboarding, sledding, skating and skiing. The vivid spring greenery and spectacular autumn colors, complimented by mild temperatures, enhance the ideal area for biking, fishing, and golfing. In addition to the lush outdoor treasures, festivals, live theatre and musical entertainment, vibrant history and rich culinary experiences give a whole new reason to experience the lake effect!
The Muskegon area is bursting with new development, cultural opportunities and year-round recreation in a community that continues to evolve. Forbes magazine recently ranked Muskegon as #12 nationwide for culture and leisure venues among cities its size and Muskegon is the highest-ranking city in Michigan for job growth.
Located at the heart of the beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline, Muskegon County is just a short drive, flight, bus, or ferry ride from cities like Grand Rapids, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
For more information on Muskegon, visit www.visitmuskegon.org.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Anesthesiologist (PT)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly