Interested in an exciting opportunity within an integrated community healthcare system? Looking for better support and resources in order to provide the best possible continuum of care? In need of a culture that embraces autonomy, collaboration of ideas, and a healthy work/life balance?
Circle Health, based in Lowell, Massachusetts, is now seeking a FT OB/GYN – BC/BE
Our opportunity is hospital employed and our practice locations are conveniently spread across the Merrimack Valley in North Chelmsford, MA, Westford, MA, and Dracut, MA.
Snapshot of the practice and role:
- Well-established practice that has served the Greater Lowell community for many years
- Cohesive team including 8 physicians, 1 Nurse Mid-wife, and 3 NPs
- Ideal schedule and hours are 4-10’s days/week (room for flexibility)
- Candidate would assist in shared call coverage which is currently 1:8 with a day off post-call
APPLY TODAY or for additional inquiries, please contact our Circle Health Recruitment Team. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
What is Circle Health?
Circle Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system composed of Lowell General Hospital – the region’s premier medical center for complex care – plus Lowell Community Health Center, Circle Home, and our growing team of local physicians.
As a proud member of Wellforce, we bring together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality preventive, primary, and specialty care in the community.
For patients, that means a promise to deliver Complete connected care SM – a seamless, coordinated, and personal experience throughout the continuum of care. For physicians, it means offering the support and resources you need to meet that promise. Robust onboarding programs. The latest systems and equipment. On-site training for eClinicalWorks EMR. Competitive compensation and benefits. And an employed practice model where culture and autonomy are valued and respected.
We empower you to deliver optimal care and innovative programs focused on the needs of your patients and designed to promote healthier living in our communities.
Join Circle Health, and get ready to make an impact with us.
Working here has its benefits:
- Guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus opportunity
- Productivity-based incentive starting in second year
- 403b retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Direct relocation assistance
- Generous PTO (4 weeks of vacation time) and CME (1 week/$3k annual allowance)
- Reimbursement for professional expenses
Apply for FT OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly