BJC Medical Group invites applications for several full-time gastroenterology openings available within the Saint Louis metro area. The successful candidate will join our team of community based gastroenterologists and will provide dedicated clinical coverage at a location of choice.
Successful candidates should bring strong clinical acumen, interpersonal skills, and a passion for improving the health and well-being of the communities served.
- Board certification or eligibility in Gastroenterology
- Eligible for medical licensure in Missouri or Illinois as applicable
- Join a practice where you will be busy upon arrival
- Strong referral system and excellent recognition within the community
- Opportunities available for advanced and/or general gastroenterology
- Shared weekend call rotation
- Market leading compensation package to include an aggressive productivity model, signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Significant student loan reimbursement available
- Fellowship stipends
- Excellent benefits offering to include health, life, dental, retirement with match, pension, CME allowance, and generous time off
- Join a health system that includes multiple hospitals which are top-ranked nationally and practice alongside those who are known leaders in their respective fields
As one of the largest nonprofit health care integrated delivery organizations in the country, we are committed to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve through leadership, education, innovation and excellence in medicine. BJC Medical Group employs over 600 providers who care for thousands of people every day at over 100 locations in greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois. We are backed by the research and technology resources of one of the top health care organizations in the country. Most recently, Barnes Jewish Hospital was ranked #11 by US News Best Hospitals Honor Roll and remains nationally ranked in 12 adult specialties to include #10 for Diabetes and Endocrinology, #7 for Neurology and Neurosurgery, and #10 for Pulmonology. Saint Louis Children’s Hospital remains nationally ranked in 10 pediatric specialties to include #9 for Neonatology, #8 for Pediatric Neurology and Neurosurgery, and #5 for Pediatric Pulmonology & Lung Surgery. We strive to be the national model among health care integrated delivery organizations in patient advocacy, clinical quality, medical research, employee satisfaction and financial stability.
About Saint Louis
St. Louis is the 20th largest city in the United States with a population of just under 3 million. Our city offers all of the amenities you would want in a metropolis yet boasts one of the lowest costs of living in the country. Residents enjoy MLB & NHL sporting events and a thriving music and theatre scene in addition to many other attractions which include monuments, museums, and festivals just to name a few . Saint Louis offers exciting night life and a cultural plethora of cuisine from unique neighborhoods. The area offers excellent public and private school options and options of over 11 nationally recognized universities.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly