Live Your Best Life in Southeast Florida-Nuclear Radiology
The University of Miami Health System invites you to join the region s best doctors who combine patient care, research, and education to create a front-line approach to health care. Seldom do we find such a unique intersection of paradise and practice opportunity.
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Full-time faculty position-Includes Clinical, Teaching & Research
- NCI Designated Cancer Center
- Nuclear Medicine (ABNM) & Diagnostic Radiology (ABR) Certification Required
- Tenured support staff and physician colleagues
- Competitive guaranteed base salary
- State of the art equipment: GE, Siemens, Toshiba & Philips
- Ability to teach and supervise Residents & Fellows
Living in South Florida is like being on vacation all year long.
- Ability to live near Miami or surrounding cities (Live near the beach, suburban or luxury downtown)
- No State Income Tax
- Miami boasts an international airport, professional sports teams, and endless shopping opportunities.
- With world-class museums, galleries, concerts, festivals, theatres and Broadway performers, this area is bursting with creativity.
- Nearly 30 tropical beach parks span 47 miles along the Atlantic Ocean
- With 47 miles of pristine coastline, your only dilemma will be deciding which water activities to choose
- Craft breweries to world class restaurants, we have whatever you are craving
- Plethora of public and private school options along with large and mid-size Universities nearby
Apply for Nuclear Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly