Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, AZ is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon with Hand/Upper Extremity experience.
- Joining Southwest Shoulder, Elbow & Hand Center - largest hand specialist group in the southwest
- Established group in community for 20+ years
- Employed position
- Office space is currently available
- Fast track to partnership
- Limited call
- Immediate patient referrals
- Opportunity to bonus immediately based on production
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson, offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, and Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with the "Center of Excellence" status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total High Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 325 days of sunshine - perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly-rated private and public schools, including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways
Apply for Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly