Pediatric Anesthesiologist in Connecticut
Merritt Hawkins Department of Academic Recruiting has partnered with Yale School of Medicine Department of Anesthesiology to find board-certified, fellowship trained pediatric anesthesiologists.
The Division of Pediatric Anesthesiology provides care for approximately 9,000 children in a variety of clinical settings; including Children's Hospital operating rooms, MRI, CT scan, interventional cardiology/radiology, radiation oncology, and pain management. There is an established Pediatric Fellowship Training Program as well as an opportunity to work with anesthesia residents. There are robust clinical/translational research programs within the Department including opportunities for T-32 and National Clinical Scholar Physicians.
All candidates must have strong teaching skills that will be integral to the education of residents, advanced practice providers, nurses, and fellows. In addition, applicants must be pediatric anesthesiology fellowship trained and board-certified or board-eligible.
Candidate with interest/expertise in any below are encouraged to apply:
- General, pediatric anesthesia
- Pediatric heart transplant/cardiac anesthesia
- Pediatric liver transplant
- Quality, performance improvement, patient outcomes, or safety efforts
- Opportunities for physician-scientists to participate in ongoing clinical trials and translational research activities
- Currently, the Department is comprised of 110 faculty members, 76 residents, 90 CRNAs, and 12 clinical fellows, as well as postdoctoral research fellows
- The division of pediatric anesthesia is comprised of 11 faculty, all board-certified subspecialists and two pediatric ACGME fellows per year
- Recruiting need due to growth, focus on pediatric clinical expansion in outpatient, orthopedics, surgical cardiac, and out of OR cases
- Active pediatric liver transplant program
- Pediatric cardiac anesthesia team does approximately 100 cardiac cases each year; hopefully, they will do first heart transplant this year
- Clinical care is provided in a care team model, in conjunction with a variety of clinical practitioners including residents, fellows, CRNAs, APRNs, PAs, RNs, and anesthesia technicians
- Clinical research ongoing in the Department includes: industry-funded clinical trials, NIH-funded research of new care delivery models, and foundation grants that range from patient safety and outcomes research to environmental impact assessments, to research into the history of Anesthesiology
Yale University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, persons with disabilities, protected veterans, and members of underrepresented minority groups are encouraged to apply.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiologist, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Apply for Pediatric Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly