- Position Type
Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting an OB/GYN Physician to join our established group on-campus of Mercy Hospital Jefferson in Festus, Missouri.
This Opportunity Offers:
- Integrated health system with competitive income guarantee
- Loan Repayment
- Joining a rapidly growing practice
- Being part of the Hospital’s expansion of Women’s Services including a new state-of-the-art facility
- Desirable call schedule of 1 in 4
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- 251-bed acute care facility
- Level 4 Trauma Center + 24-hr Emergency Room Care
- Family Birth Center, with 12 labor and delivery and 16 postpartum rooms
- Level II Special Care Nursery staffed 24-hours a day by advance care NNPs
- Perinatal Care Center to care for women with high-risk pregnancies
- System-wide Epic EMR
Mercy, a four-time, consecutive IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest, integrated physician organization in the country, behind only Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Festus, part of Jefferson County, is conveniently located just a short 20 minutes south of St. Louis. For its residents, Jefferson County and its numerous municipalities offer ample opportunities to live, work and play in one of the fastest growing counties in the Greater St. Louis Metropolitan Region
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly