OB/GYN Physician Opportunity
- Position Type
Erlanger Health System and The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Chattanooga, is seeking an experienced, dynamic physician to join its academic practice. Applicants are preferably board certified with at least 3 years post residency and have demonstrated experience in academics, administrative skills and a commitment to research and scholarly pursuits.
Education, Training & Experience
- MD or DO degree
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of TN
- Resident teaching experience preferred
- Supervise and teach residents
- Maintain faculty patient panel
- Residency program of 16 positions (4 at each level) and 2 fellows in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Well established group of 6 full time faculty members and 27 affiliated and clinical volunteer faculty represent the fields of general obstetrics/gynecology, maternal fetal medicine, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, gynecologic oncology, and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Department is active in research and shares a full time research coordinator. Faculty are involved in funded trials
Benefits of Working at Erlanger Health System
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus Available
- Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage
- University Teaching Appointment Available
- Erlanger is the only Level I Trauma Center in a 100 mile radius.
- Erlanger is a teaching hospital and is affiliated with UTCOM Chattanooga.
- Erlanger/UT Chattanooga offers 10 residency programs. Currently employ 350+ physicians and are growing each year.
- Chattanooga has a thriving economy with a low cost of living with amazing lifestyle potential.
- No TN state income tax.
- 100 miles to Atlanta, 130 miles to Nashville
Apply for OB/GYN Physician Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly