Physician - OB Hospitalist/Generalist
Seeking Experienced OB/GYN Physician to Join Expanding Generalist Practice in Hollywood, FL!
Brief Job Description:
Join an established, high-risk OB Generalist practice in Hollywood, FL that has a good mixture of hospitalist and clinic work. We are seeking an experienced OB/GYN physician to join our group and work an average of 178-hours per month: (5) 24-hr in-house hospitalist shifts and (7-8) 8-hr clinic shifts.
Full Job Description:
Envision Physician Services and All Women’s Healthcare are seeking an OB/GYN physician to join their group providing services at Memorial Regional Hospital. The group is an established practice delivering about 1,250 patients annually, doing about a third of the GYN surgeries at the hospital, and partnering with MFM and Neonatology (Level III+ NICU) for those high risk patients. Potential expansion includes an OB ED and the start of an OB Residency Program in the hospital system that’s scheduled for summer of 2020. Details of the opportunity are listed below:
- Staffing Model: 6 Physicians (with potential to add 2 more), 4 Midwives, 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Physicians rotate through hospitalist and clinic shifts
- Midwives are in-house alongside physician helping with low-risk vaginal deliveries and triage
- Nurse Practitioner sees patients in clinic
- (High-risk clinic on Tue with MFM)
Contractual Hour Requirement:
- (5) 24-hr Hospitalist shifts
- (7-8) 8-hr clinic shifts (8a-4p)
- 4-hr Chart Review (referrals, lab results, CNM charts)
High-risk OB practice delivering about 1,250 patients per year, 100/month give or take
- 15-bed L&D floor
- 10-bed antepartum unit
- Robotic surgery
- FAU Medical Students
- Envision Physician Services provides the following services at Mem Reg: Anesthesia, MFM, Neonatology, and OB/GYN
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, CME, generous time off, 401K, relocation assistance, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
Nestled between Fort Lauderdale and Miami is Hollywood, a classic Florida beach town that’s enchanted visitors since the 1920s. Hollywood Beach features a one-of-a kind oceanfront promenade called the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk that stretches nearly two and a half miles along the Atlantic. The historic downtown area is characterized by quaint sidewalk cafes, brick-lined walks and blocks of unique boutiques, shops art galleries and excellent restaurants.
Apply for Physician - OB Hospitalist/Generalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly