- Position Type
Heritage - St. Joseph Hospital is seeking a BC Urologist for ongoing call coverage starting ASAP.
• Dates: 7/12-22, 8/12-19, 9/16-23, ongoing 7-10 days a month
• Call Schedule: 7-10 days per month including weekends, dates will vary
• Hospital Schedule: Monday & Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM days/times may vary
• Clinic Schedule: Tuesday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM days/times may vary
• Practice Type: Office/clinic (outpatient)
• Avg. No. of patients per physician per day: 18
• Avg. No. of hospital-based surgeries the locum should expect: 3-6 surgery day based, days may vary
• Avg. No. of office/clinic surgeries locum should expect: 8-10 cystoscopy & TRUS
• Percentage of practice: Adult 98%, Pediatric 2%
• Lab, X-ray onsite? Yes to lab, No to X-ray
• No. of exam rooms: 6 total; 3 exam, 3 procedure
• Office ancillary staff: 1 LVN, 3 MA, 5 administrative office staff, 1 Manager
• Office equipment: GOBY Urodynamics System, Olympus Flexible Scopes, Rigid Scopes, Rectal US for TRUS Biopsy and Fiduciary Marker Placement, Medivator Sterilization System, All power exam procedure tables.
• EMR: Office/clinic is Allscripts, Hospital is Meditech.
• Credentials: BC, BE within 3 years of residency, ACLS, CA license.
1,550 / day
State license requirements
St Joseph Health Medical Group - CA
Apply for Urology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly