The Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a full-time BE/BC fellowship-trained Pediatric Orthopaedist. Sub-specialty interest welcome but not a requirement. The division currently includes 3 full time Pediatric Orthopedic surgeons, 2 Physician’s Assistants and a Nurse Coordinator. Preferred candidate is experienced and desires to take on a leadership role within the division. This is an excellent opportunity to join a regional referral, tertiary care practice at a large freestanding and full-service children's hospital. Our extensive referral base includes five primary counties in central Pennsylvania, as well as referrals from the extended central Pennsylvania region. This is an academic-style practice with strong subspecialty programs in all aspects of adult orthopaedic care as well.
The qualified candidate will be a full-time faculty member of the Penn State Health Department of Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation, and hold an academic rank within the Penn State College of Medicine.
What we’re seeking:
- Medical degree – MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BE/BC in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship training in Pediatric Orthopaedics required
- Sub-specialty interest welcome but not a requirement
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching as well as participation in clinical research
What we offer:
- Outstanding academic program with a national reputation
- Highly collaborative culture
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches.
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
Apply for Pediatric Orthopaedist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly