Emergency Medicine EM Physician
- Position Type
We are seeking candidates who are Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
Thompson Peak Medical Center is part of HonorHealth. Located In Scottsdale, Arizona - Thompson Peak Medical Center is a 92-bed community hospital that has earned Magnet designation.
Thompson Peak Medical Center’s Emergency Department has 21,000 visits annually with 16-beds and bedside ultrasound.
- Services include: minimally invasive general surgery, cardiology-including 24/7 cardiac catheterization lab, emergency medicine, endocrinology, OB/GYN, dedicated ICU, orthopedics, spinal surgery, vascular and urology
- Designated Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing
From the college town of Tempe to upscale Arcadia and Paradise Valley, Scottsdale offers diverse neighborhoods, great school districts and numerous cultural and recreational activities all surrounded by amazing views.
- 300 days of sunshine and home to nearly 200 golf courses
- Only four hours from Las Vegas, five hours from Los Angeles, five hours from San Diego and easy access to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Cultural activities include world-class museums, over 100 art galleries, wineries, diverse restaurants, an award-winning zoo and much more.
- Recreational activities include the Grand Canyon, horseback tours, hiking, camping, mountain biking, amusement parks, ballooning and world famous spa
*Base Rate + RVU Incentives
*Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
*CME/Business Expense Allowance
*401k & Elective Deferral Plan
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine EM Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly