Academic Adult Rheumatologist
The Division of Rheumatology in the Department of Medicine at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, is seeking an exceptional Adult Rheumatologist to join our busy practice in Hershey, PA.
What We're Offering:
- We'll foster your passion for patient care and cultivate a collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Salary and rank commensurate with qualifications
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits and Retirement package
- Penn State University Tuition Discount
What We're Seeking:
- A BC/BE academically interested physician with excellent clinical skills
- Research/Clinical Trials interested physician seeking protected time to start/develop research initiatives
- Ability to work collaboratively within diverse academic and clinical environments
- Completion of an accredited Fellowship program
What the Area Offers:
We welcome you to a community that emulates the values Milton Hershey instilled in a town that holds his name. Located in a safe family-friendly setting, Hershey, PA, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Known as the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, Hershey's community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For more information please contact:
Heather J. Peffley, PHR SHRM-CP, FASPR
Penn State Health Physician Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply for Academic Adult Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly