Kauai Hawaii - Emergency Medicine Physician Opening
- Position Type
Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated (HEPA), the oldest and longest-standing ED physician group in Hawaii is looking for a full time ABEM physician for Kauai. We are an independent, democratic and physician-owned group founded to provide the highest quality of emergency medical care throughout the islands. In total, we cover 9 different facilities on 4 different Islands throughout the state.
You’ll enjoy great benefits including fair and flexible scheduling; a true partnership opportunity that lets you invest in your future and builds your nest egg.
- Employed with Partnership - 14 years average Tenure in the group
- 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital - Low Volume
- Generous Scheduling Allowing for More Play Time on the Island!
- 24-Hour Shifts
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution
- $40,000 Sign-on Bonus Offered
- The very best complement of Benefits you will find anywhere
The right candidate professionally interested in this role is:
- Comfortable working 24's in a lower volume site
- Understands the value of a top tier retirement and benefits package (100% medical, dental paid for family, aggressive retirement).
- Interested in a full time position
- Residency trained in Emergency Medicine and ABEM Certified
You will find Kauai, the oldest and northernmost island in the Hawaiian chain, is draped in emerald valleys, sharp mountain spires and jagged cliffs aged by time and the elements. Centuries of growth provide an awe inspiring backdrop to daily life formed by tropical rain-forests, forking rivers and cascading waterfalls! Live out your dreams in Hawaii today instead of some day.
Apply for Kauai Hawaii - Emergency Medicine Physician Opening
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly