Occupational Medicine Opportunity
- Position Type
Kettering Health Network Occupational Medicine Opportunity - Cincinnati Ohio
HIRING OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE – Greater Cincinnati Ohio
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients
- Provide occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice and as defined by Kettering Health Network privileging process
- Participates in the development of annual clinic goals and objectives
- Maintains medical records via EPIC EMR in clinic and hospital
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed
- Ability to see patients same-day or as walk-in
Qualified Candidates will enjoy:
- A strong referral base from our Kettering Health Network primary care physicians,
- Competitive salary, transition payment and relocation expense
- Robust benefits package including health insurance, dental, vision, generous employer match for retirement account, CME, and paid time off.
Kettering Health Network is a Truven Health Analytics Top 15 Hospital System.
Hamilton Ohio, located in northern Cincinnati has a rich industrial past and boasts four historic districts. With all the amenities of a big city, and the warmth of a small town, the area is rich in cultural activities that will appeal to every taste. The Greater Cincinnati area has an outstanding education system, both public and private, with the Hamilton School District named as the number one urban school district in Ohio. This tri-state 15 county region offers world-class assets in arts, culture and amusements. Enjoy world renowned museums, experience a Broadway show, the ballet, opera or symphony, cheer on the Cincinnati Reds, or the Cincinnati Bengals. Families will enjoy the Newport Aquarium, The Beach Waterpark, and Kings Island amusement parks. Travel is made easy with the Cincinnati International Airport and Dayton International Airports by nearby. This is truly an opportunity worth considering! Kettering Health Network is seeking BC/BE OB/GYN physicians to join our highly respected groups.
Apply for Occupational Medicine Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly