Emergency Medicine Physician
Sweet Opportunity for Emergency Medicine Physicians in Hershey, PA
The Emergency Department at Penn State Health, Hershey PA, is seeking exceptional physicians eager to join our dynamic team of EM and PEM faculty.
What We're Offering:
- We'll foster your passion for patient care and cultivate a collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Salaries commensurate with qualifications
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement options
- Penn State University Tuition Discount
- On-campus Fitness Center, day care, credit union and so much more!
What We're Seeking:
- Experienced leaders with a passion to inspire a team
- Ability to work collaboratively within diverse academic and clinical environments
- Demonstrate a spark for innovation and research opportunities for Department
- Completion of an accredited Emergency Medicine Residency Program and Fellowship for PEM positions
- BE/BC by ABEM or ABOEM
- Observation experience is a plus
What the Area Offers:
We welcome you to a community that emulates the values Milton Hershey instilled in a town that holds his name. Located in a safe family-friendly setting, Hershey, PA, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Known as the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, Hershey's community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly