A hospital dedicated to instilling its vision of 'Loving/Kindness for all' is seeking an OBGYN. Work with a team of providers truly committed to making a positive difference in the lives of each other, patients and their community.
• Practice conveniently located on the hospital campus, with flexible 4-day work week
• Organization-wide dedication to innovation and improvement of Women's Health
• Davinci Robot onsite with blocked time available
• Minimal 1:4 call
• $340,000 Guaranteed Salary
• Student loan repayment up to 100K
• Signing bonus/stipend available
• Generous relocation stipend and dues/licensing stipend
• Health/dental/vision/401K benefits; malpractice insurance
New England Vacation Destination: Live in one of Maine's most sought-after resort towns, an area is known for its rich historical background and picturesque coastline views.
• Alluring beaches, golf courses, and amusement parks
• Access to hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, and kayaking
• Short drive to work-class ski resorts
• Nationally recognized as a top-rated foodie destination
• Easy metropolitan access; 1 hour from Boston and 5 hours from NYC
If you are interested in learning more about this OBGYN position, please call or text me at 470-367-5516 to schedule a specific time to connect over the phone.
You can easily see my real-time availability and schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/ldejesus
All the best,
Director of Recruiting
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly