Clinic Medical Director for Urgent Care - RIO GRANDE VALLEY (EDINBURG, MCALLEN, BROWNSVILLE)
We are currently seeking a Full Time Clinic Medical Director to work within our brand new market within RIO GRANDE VALLEY (EDINBURG, MCALLEN, BROWNSVILLE). This position will oversee the general operations of 5 clinics, including oversight of employed physicians and advanced practice providers.
Exceptional Urgent Care Opportunity in Edinburg, McAllen, and Brownsville, TX! Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA's clinics allow primary care physicians the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer. CareNow Urgent Care is one of the area's leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient Outpatient Urgent and Primary care. We are a physician-driven company offering full time and part time opportunities that fit your career goals and your life. Enjoy the benefits of working in your own center without the administrative headaches. All business administration, human resources and marketing are handled by the CareNow Corporate Office, so physicians can focus on patient care, not paperwork.
With this, we are seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team.
- Comfortable seeing ages 3 months and up
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Has or willing to obtain Texas State Medical Licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: Pediatric & Adult Care; I&Ds; Suturing, etc.
- Competitive Compensation
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunity
- Flexible; Great Work/Life Balance
- Outpatient Only; No Hospital Rounds or ER Call
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- PTO Including Paid Time Off for CME
Apply for Clinic Medical Director for Urgent Care - RIO GRANDE VALLEY (EDINBURG, MCALLEN, BROWNSVILLE)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly