- Position Type
Crozer-Keystone Health Network (CKHN) is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County, PA and a member of the Crozer-Keystone Health System (CKHS), the largest employer in Delaware County with over 6,800 employees and is the dominant health care provider in the county.
A new exciting opportunity has been added - We are currently recruiting for a Gynecologic Oncologist!
A successful candidate would be able to provide diagnosis and treatment of female reproductive cancers.
Job responsibilities include:
- A leadership role in the Division
- Clinical care of gynecologic oncology inpatients and outpatients
- Performance of major and minor surgeries
- Teaching of medical students and residents
- Participation in the education mission of the Department
Requirements for this position:
- Patient care includes on and off-site clinics. Experience with chemotherapy management required.
- Board Certification and PA State License
- Completion of Gynecological Oncology fellowship
- Strong background or interest in resident teaching and robotic and/or minimally invasive surgery
CKHN offers competitive salary and benefit packages, paid medical malpractice with tail, and fosters collaborative working environments that promote growth and teamwork.
We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area, easily accessible to New York City, Washington D.C., the Pocono Mountains and New Jersey beaches!
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly