UCLA Health is seeking Neurologists for Burbank and Santa Monica, CA.
At UCLA Health, you can alleviate suffering by delivering individualized patient care. Our four Neurology Community Practices integrate with subspecialty neurology care at Westwood to provide cutting edge specialty and general neurology care throughout the Los Angeles area. You will practice Neurology in a supportive community clinic, interact with neurology colleagues in other UCLA settings and at the university, and enjoy interactions with other UCLA physicians in other specialties on-site and in the Health System.
* We offer an excellent salary, incentive, and benefits program.
* Use your skills and experience as a Board Certified Neurologist to make it possible for UCLA Health to continue providing leading-edge patient care.
* Connect with patients while you build your career at one of the country’s top health care systems.
* Work with Epic Systems.
* Interact with leading academic faculty, fellows, and residents at the David Geffen School of Medicine.
* UCLA Health is an integrated health system with a certified patient-centered medical home model.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Job Requirements:
* American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Certified/Eligible
* California licensed or license-eligible
At UCLA Health, your skills, expertise and passion define our outstanding care. Discover all UCan achieve in your physician practice at UCLA Health.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: https://ucla.contacthr.com/71206016