Hospitalist: $250,000+ Income Potential | Incredible Rural Health System In Beautiful Wyoming
Join a growing hospital that evolved from a small 1-location hospital over 75 years ago to a healthcare system that serves all of Northwest Wyoming. We have been recognized as a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in the U.S. and with our state-of-the-art facilities with recent and consistent renovations/technology was named 1 of the “Most Wired” hospitals in the U.S. by Hospitals & Health Networks.
As an integral member of our practice, you’ll benefit from the following:
- $20,000 sign-on bonus and up to $15,000 for relocation
- Healthy work-life balance with a flexible 7-on / 7-off schedule and an average daily patient census of 11–12
- Amazing nurse practitioners helping ease your workload
- Exceptional benefits, including health, dental, vision, amazing pension plans, 10 days of PTO, and $5,000 annual CME stipend
- $250,000+ income potential
Located approximately 50 miles from Yellowstone National Park, our practice sits in a beautiful community in Northwest Wyoming. You’ll feel right at home with the genuine warm-hearted individuals and welcoming family-friendly environment that has a small-town feel but offers an array of amenities to accommodate the frequent visitors each year.
As part of our community, you’ll enjoy the following:
- The #2 most tax-friendly state in the U.S. (according to Kiplinger)—no state income tax and only 4% average local sales tax
- Unlimited recreational activities, including fly fishing, hunting, white water rafting, camping, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, and rock climbing
- A variety of historical and cultural attractions, arts and entertainment events, unique local shopping and dining options, remarkable scenery, and consistent sunshine
- Access to the University of Washington School of Medicine’s WWAMI Regional Medical Education Program
- Nationally recognized school system with a 12.9 to 1 student radio
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Zach Robertson at email@example.com or at (866) 406-0269 and reference HOSP-104046