OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity in California's Inland Empire
Seeking BC/BE OB/GYN Hospitalists to join our program at Riverside Community Hospital.
- This 373-bed, full-service, acute care facility delivers more than 3,500 babies a year and has invested in a new campus expansion project that includes a new 7-story patient tower and 3-story medical office building.
- With over 500 physicians on staff representing 200 specialties including maternal-fetal medicine, they are a Level-II trauma center and have a 20-bed Level-II NICU.
- The hospital is internationally recognized as a Designated Baby-Friendly birth facility by Baby-Friendly USA.
- The OB/GYN Hospitalist's responsibilities will include OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage.
Riverside, a great place to live, work and play, is also known as the Inland Empire. It is one of the fastest growing cities in this region of Southern California. With rivers, mountain peaks, deserts and fertile valleys, the area offers diversity that few other locations can match. The two million people who live here are able to take advantage of affordable housing, good schools, nearby beaches, mountains, hiking and bike trails and the Wine Country.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance401(k) with annual matching programAdvanced and continuing medical educationLeadership training and advancement opportunitiesEmployee stock purchase plan at a 15% discountProfessional liability insuranceSupport and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly