Hospital Medicine Hospitalist
Visit us at Booth #601 at HM2019, March 24-27, in National Harbor, MD and talk with our leadership team and recruiters about coast-to-coast opportunities.
Envision Physician Services is seeking FT Hospitalist Physicians in coastal NJ near Long Beach Island, within 1 hour to Philadelphia, & 90 minutes to NYC.
Southern Ocean Medical Center (SOMC) is a 176-bed facility, and is part of the Meridian Health System. SOMC features 230 physicians representing over 40 specialties, and over 1,200 skilled healthcare professionals. SOMC blends the most advanced medical technology and techniques with the warm, personalized care of a community hospital, and provides healthcare services for the residents and many visitors to Manahawkin - one of the largest and fastest growing counties in the state.
The Emergency Department consists of a stable team of board certified emergency care physicians and excellent nursing support.
SOMC is part of the Meridian Health System & has received the following awards:
- “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” for 8 consecutive years by NJBiz
- Top 100 Integrated Health Networks by Modern Healthcare Magazine
- Average daily encounters: 20/provider
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a) with 7 on/7 off block scheduling
- APP Support daily
- Scribe coverage for daytime Hospitalists
- EPIC EMR
- Intensivists in house 7 days/week
- No procedures / No call required
- ED partnership since 1995 - provides exceptional synergy between the ED, Hospital Medicine, & the ICU!
Manahawkin is located in Ocean County, NJ along route 72 near the Manahawkin Bay and is the gateway to Long Beach Island. Manahawkin is located 30 minutes inland from Long Beach Island, and about an hour away from Atlantic City. Long Beach Island is known for its miles of beach and the famous Barnegat Lighthouse, and offers a family-friendly atmosphere and a range of attractions, including beaches, ocean-going fishing trips, amusement park, and unique shops in Beach Haven. LBI has been a growing community over the past several years due to its great location in coastal NJ, and close proximity to Philadelphia, NYC, the Poconos, & the Baltimore and DC area.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Hospital Medicine Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly