EMERGENCY MEDICINE EM PHYSICIAN
Visit us at Booth 30 during ACOEP 2018 Scientific Assembly and talk with our physician leadership team and recruiters about coast-to-coast opportunities.
Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physician opportunities at Community Medical Center in Jersey Shore.
Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ. Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County’s largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs. The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award. The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
Emergency Department Profile
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU
- 64 ED beds
- 8 PEDs beds
- 7 Fast Track beds
- Autism Friendly
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey
Benefits for Full Time Providers Include:
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- CME/Business Expense Allowance
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail
- 401k with match
Ranked as one of the ‘Best Places to Live’ by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean. Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area. Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- ‘Best Places to Raise a Child’- Reader’s Digest
- 60 miles south of New York City
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for EMERGENCY MEDICINE EM PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly