Emergency Medicine EM Physician
- Position Type
Envision Physician Services is seeking multiple Full Time, Part Time, and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians in Bainbridge, GA.
- Board Eligible/ Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine
- Current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications
- Emergency Department experience is required
- Current, unrestricted Georgia state medical license and DEA
- 12 hour shifts
- Independent Contractor status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Flexible scheduling
- Single-point-of-contact for all scheduling
- Colleague referral bonus program- up to $4,000 for full time physicians
Please contact Scott Sutton, Regional Operations Manager for more details: Scott.Sutton@emcare.com or 850-437-7728.Facility Information
Memorial Hospital and Manor is a licensed 80-bed hospital with a level II emergency department in the county of Decatur.
Emergency Department Features
- 17,000 annual patient visits
- 24 hours of daily Physician coverage
- 10 hours of Mid-level coverage
Located in Bainbridge, GA – just minutes from Flint River, which flows southwest to meet the Chattahoochee. You will find beautiful scenery with numerous outdoor activities such as fishing, water activities, and other recreation as well.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine EM Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly