OB/GYN Physician: Partnership - Track
MAINLINE OB/GYN ASSOCIATES
Mainline OB/GYN Associates, an Axia Women’s Health care center, is seeking a Full Time OB/GYN. Our goal is to bring on a new physician and help foster, grow and develop their individual skills and interests. Web: https://axiawh.com/locations/main-line-ob-gyn-of-paoli/.
Mainline OB/GYN Associates is an all – female group with over “100” years of combined experience. We are a team of dedicated, hard - working mothers and providers, who strive to create an environment of community, collaboration, and equality while maintaining excellent personal and professional standards.
We consider everyone who works at Mainline OB/GYN to be an extension of our own family. We strongly believe that a well – balanced physician serves her community and patients more effectively than an overworked physician. Work - life balance is highly important to our mental and physical well-being.
- Provider Team: 9 MDs, 3 Nurse Practitioners
- High volume practice with approximately 90 deliveries/month
- Deliver out of “1” Hospital
- Affiliated Hospital: Paoli Hospital, Main Line Health System
- Level II NICU
- Highly skilled and dedicated nursing teams
- Multi-specialty physicians to address a mother’s high-risk conditions
- On Call Rotation: 1:9 (including new physician). Night float call system
- 4 Office Locations: Collegeville, Exton, Paoli & Strafford
Mainline OB/GYN Associates is a comprehensive obstetrics and gynecological practice. For more than 75 years, Mainline OB/GYN Associates continues to provide professional and compassionate healthcare to meet the needs of women of all ages. Our highly skilled and experienced doctors are leaders in obstetrical care, as well as advanced gynecological procedures and minimally invasive surgeries.
- da Vinci® Surgical System High Risk Pregnancy Care
- Obstetrics PMS / PMDD
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Pelvic Prolapse
- Female Incontinence Surgical Services
- Menopausal Treatment Gynecology
- Laser Laparoscopy Vaginal Infections
- Preconceptional Counseling Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Abnormal Pap Smears Hysterectomy
- Endometriosis In – Office Procedures
- STD Testing & Treatment
- In office pelvic floor assessment and therapy
- In office lab draw services
- In office ultrasound capability
AXIA WOMEN’S HEALTH OVERVIEW: Axia Women's Health is the largest integrated Women's Health Care Group in the United States, comprised of more than 300 providers and over 100 patient care centers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Axia Women’s Health patient care centers offer a full spectrum of care including Obstetrics, Gynecology, Fertility, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Laboratory Services, Women’s Imaging Services.
As an Axia Women’s Health associate physician, you will enjoy a highly competitive compensation package including occurrence based malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision insurance options, 401k, generous vacation time & holidays, CME allowance and CME paid time off, company paid medical licensure fees, life insurance, short term/long term disability, partnership eligibility after three years, exceptional mentorship and support from an experienced team of accomplished physicians and more.
Our team of physicians gain access to industry best practices and tools to help achieve clinical, operational and cost efficiency while continuing to provide high quality care to patients. Clinical leadership, governance, and guidance is provided by exemplary physician executives within all Axia Women’s Health practices. As an Associate Physician with Axia Women’s Health, physicians can enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician: Partnership - Track
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly