Physician - Family Medicine
- Position Type
Who are we?
Jane Pauley is a Multifunctional non-for-profit healthcare organization, specializing in providing stable consistent healthcare to all individuals in need regardless of income or insurance status. We are an ever-growing innovative organization with 20+ facilities in 5 counties spanning across the greater Indiana area. We do what we do because we care for our communities.
Jane Pauley Community Health Center is currently seeking an outpatient MD/DO Family Medicine physician for a rewarding opportunity in the Indianapolis, IN area. This position offers the opportunity for physicians to join well-established, collegial practice delivering high-quality healthcare. Ideal candidate should have a consistent and consecutive employment or training history and employ a positive, team-oriented approach.
• Electronic Medical Record System (EPIC)
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Convenient office locations
• Ability to practice in a smaller community while having the support of a larger network
• Less than a 45-minute commute from Carmel, Westfield and Noblesville, and other metropolitan areas.
Licensure & Certifications
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family/ Internal Medicine
• Licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
What we offer:
Jane Pauley Community Health Center provides a patient-focused practice, which delivers evidence-based healthcare and a full range of health care services. We offer competitive salary, no after-hours/ on-call responsibilities, sign-on bonus, loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps, and excellent benefits with paid continuing medical education. Office hours are M-F 8am-5pm.
Benefits package includes: medical ($0 copay $0 deductibles $0 coinsurance $0 prescriptions for every employee); dental; vision; life; voluntary life; long-term disability; short-term disability; competitive paid time away structure; 401(k) retirement plan; EAP.