Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director
Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is hiring an Emergency Medicine Associate Site Medical Director at Newton Medical Center.
Requirements: Physicians must be Board Certified Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM) with a minimum of 2 years Emergency Medicine experience. Previous leadership and administrative experience preferred.
Newton Medical Center. a member of the Atlantic Health System, is a 148-bed community hospital serving northwestern New Jersey as well as the Poconos and New York.
Newton Medical Center was ranked #3 top New Jersey hospital under 350 beds by Castle Connolly for 2017, and ranked among the top 4 in the following specialties: breast cancer, prostate cancer, hip and knee repair, high-risk pregnancy, congestive heart failure, stroke, and neurological disorders. Newton Medical Center recently achieved the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Pathway to Excellence designation and is one of a select few health care facilities in New Jersey accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) in all three echocardiography procedures: adult transthoracic, adult transesophogeal and adult stress.
Emergency Department Profile
- 36,000 annual patient volume
- 28 beds
- Fast Track
- EPIC EMR
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage
- A Primary Stroke Treatment Center - named among the top 10% in the nation for treatment of stroke by consumer healthcare ratings group Healthgrades®.
- 5-star ratings for superior quality performance in treatment of: Heart Failure, Sepsis, and Respiratory Failure
- Pilot Program of opiate medication-assisted therapy
Newton, NJ is centrally located in the Kittatinny Valley within the NJ Highlands between the Delaware and Hudson Rivers.
- 1 hour from New York City, 45 minutes from upstate New York and 30 minutes to the Pocono Mountains
- Home to the New Jersey State fair and Sussex County Community College
- Cultural attractions include quaint restaurants, specialty shops, antique shops, art galleries, community events and festivals
- Recreational options include SkyView Golf Club and Sussex Skyhawks Professional Baseball
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly