Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon
- Position Type
Community Physician Network is seeking a fellowship trained Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join our growing practice in Central Indiana. Orthopedic Specialty Care Anderson employs three orthopedic surgeons and an experienced support staff. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills, the eagerness to grow a program, and be dedicated to delivering high quality patient care.
• A blend of General Orthopedic Surgery with referrals for hand & upper extremity
• Comprehensive fracture care
• Latest state of the art surgical suites
• Level 3 Trauma Center
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, including incentives
Licensure & Certification
• BE/BC and fellowship trained in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
• Desire to function in a highly collaborative atmosphere
• Consistent and consecutive employment and training history
• Dedicated to a Patients First philosophy
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
Apply for Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly