Join a growing orthopedic program based at St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital in Effingham, Illinois, 90 minutes from St. Louis. Looking for a fellowship-trained joint replacement surgeon or general orthopedic surgeon. Other fellowships would be considered if candidate is willing to do general orthopedic surgery.
St. Anthony’s is a fully accredited not-for-profit general acute care facility serving a population of over 205,000 with 146 licensed beds and over 800 employees. St. Anthony’s Orthopedic Center has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Joint Replacement Program Certifications for Total Knee, Hip and Shoulder.
Offers MAKO Robotic Orthopedic Surgery capable of performing MAKOplasty partial knee resurfacing and total hip replacement, and now includes total knee replacements.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including:
• Guaranteed salary plan plus productivity bonus. Unlimited compensation potential with wRVU bonuses.
• Health, life, dental, disability
• Malpractice with tail coverage
• Relocation and housing incentive
• Pension, Matching 403b and 457b Retirement plans
• 5 days CME; 20 vacation days; 6 holidays
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly