Chicagoland, IL: 4 Ob/Gyns for new Health Center. Have Ob/Gyns, FPs, IMs, Psych, & ancillary ser...
- Position Type
HEADLINE: Chicagoland, Illinois: Four Board Eligible/Board Certified Ob/Gyn physicians are needed to join a new Health Center with several office location sites. They are very flexible and are willing to discuss tailor-making the position to what the candidate is seeking. They currently have Ob/Gyn physicians, Family Medicine physicians, Internists, and ancillary services. One of their office sites is located on the campus of a large hospital. It has a Level 2 nursery. 8 calls per month. Hospitalists cover the other call days. $ The new Ob/Gyn physician(s) will be given a choice: To be an Independent Contractor or employed by this new Health Center. The earning potential is high!
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- Their Health Center and Hospital are both located less than one hour from downtown Chicago.
- Please scroll down below regarding information about the city of Chicago.
- Located in the Chicagoland, Illinois, four Board Eligible/Board Certified Ob/Gyn physicians are needed to join a new Health Center with several office location sites.
- They are very flexible and are willing to discuss tailor-making the position to what the candidate is seeking.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician will be joining Ob/Gyn physicians, Family Medicine physicians, Internists, and ancillary staff.
- They also have a full spectrum of preventative health services which include family practice, internal medicine, psychiatry and essential ancillary services such as lab testing.
- A significant focus of this Health Center is Ob/Gyn. They service a substantially high risk and under served patient population.
- Their mission is to provide compassionate, holistic care with a spirit of hope for their patients.
- Hospital: One of their office sites is located on the campus of a large hospital. It has been voted as one of Chicago s Top Hospitals . They have a Level two Nursery, Family Birthing Suites, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Rehabilitation and Behavior Health Services.
- Call Schedule: Eight calls per month. Their Hospitalists cover the other call days.
- Ob/Gyn schedule is:
- 3 days a week of Clinic
- 1 Day Surgery
- 1 day Administrative
- 3 days a week of Clinic
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their training during 2019 and June of 2020 as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Ob/Gyn physicians will be given a choice: Independent Contractor or Employed by this new Health Center.
- Independent Contractor: The earning potential is very high because of the way it is structured (i.e., all RVU based productivity). Malpractice insurance with tail coverage will be paid for. This option will be fully discussed/explained with interested candidates.
- Employed by the new Health Center: If she or he chooses the employment option, they are offering a very competitive compensation package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Very competitive base salary
- Bonus structure based on productivity
- Paid Malpractice with tail coverage
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- CME allowance of $2,000 per year with five days of paid time off
- Paid vacation
- 80 hours of paid time off
- Employment option: The earning potential is very good/high, depending upon how hard the new ob/gyn works.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (2.8 million population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Apply for Chicagoland, IL: 4 Ob/Gyns for new Health Center. Have Ob/Gyns, FPs, IMs, Psych, & ancillary ser...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly