Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
A physician-owned and led multi-specialty group, is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join Prevea Health in Green Bay, Wis.
- Provide full-scope 100% orthopedic hand services
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with internal referrals from primary care, including primary care sports medicine physicians as well as occupational medicine
- Collaborate with the highly-skilled and most subspecialty-trained orthopedic group in Northeast Wisconsin
- Practice adjacent to physical and occupational therapy, including certified hand therapist
- Operate in a state-of-the-art surgery center, steps from our outpatient clinic
- Epic, electronic medical record system, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just two hours north of Milwaukee and just minutes from Lake Michigan, Green Bay has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro offers all of the amenities of a “big city”, with professional sports and first-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area’s small town friendliness.
Apply for Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly