OBGYN job in NW Houston! (Houston, Texas)
OPPORTUNITY: As a leading obstetrics and gynecology center in the Northwest community of Houston, this established and very busy practice (www.WomensClinicofHouston.com) is excited to add an associate to their team.
- 20+ deliveries/month
- Busy GYN practice
- On-site 4-D ultrasound, Sono, Fetal Monitoring and MedSpa
- Weekend practice call 1:6 (with the new physician)
- Take call for your patients during the week, but plans for a 24/7 Laborist program to be in place by 2020
- Experience and tenured staff
- Spanish speaking a plus!!
- 12-month Income guarantee from the Hospital (with 36 month forgiveness period)
- Malpractice coverage
- Overhead Expense Allowance
- Start-Up Assistance
- Relocation Allowance
- Excellent income potential !!
- Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes
FACILITY: HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest (www.HCAHoustonHealthcare.com/locations/northwest/) has served the north Houston community since it opened in 1973. Since that time, HCA Northwest has grown into one of the largest, most comprehensive medical facilities in the Houston area. We are dedicated to improving the health of our community by delivering exceptional, personalized health care.
As a comprehensive health care facility with more than 600 employees, our medical services include:
- Primary Certified Stroke Center
- 24/7 Neurosurgery coverage
- In activation of Level II Trauma Center
- Level IV Chest Pain Center
- Cardiovascular services, including open-heart surgery
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit for post-acute recovery
- Wide range of Diagnostic Imaging Services- 24/7
- Maternity services
- The Breast Center offering a full range of diagnostic and treatment options
- Level III NICU (Neonatologist in-house 24 hours/day)
- Level I and Level II Nurseries
Our doctors, nurses and other health care professionals are committed to providing quality, innovative health care for our community. This dedication has helped to distinguish our hospital as a premiere destination for many services.
COMMUNITY: Lakes, streams, parks, golf courses, a wide range of shopping options and a rich visual and performing arts community. Just a few reasons to live and work in northwest Houston and why we are one of the fastest growing areas in the region. Although, you will find that our greatest enticement is the people who live here. The Champions-1960-Spring-Northwest Harris County area is located 20 miles from Houston s central business district. This unincorporated Harris County region has a sense of community derived from a history of hardy pioneer settlers and an unparalleled present day commitment to community. Northwest Houston is one of the most popular residential and commercial locations in the Houston region.
Apply for OBGYN job in NW Houston! (Houston, Texas)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly