Physician- OBGYN- Ardmore, OK
Your life’s work for a higher calling.
Mercy Clinic OBGYN is currently seeking a full-time; board certified/board eligible OBGYN Physician to join our expanding practice in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Join a thriving health care system recognized both locally and nationally for providing exceptional care while remaining on the forefront of the rapidly changing medical field.
- Opportunity to build busy practice, quickly
- Mercy Hospital Ardmore averages 800-900 deliveries per year
- Large referral base-total area Ardmore serves is over 110,000 residents
- EPIC EMR
- 1:4 Call
- Ardmore is located just 90 miles from Dallas and/or Oklahoma City
- Charming and family-friendly community with great outdoor activities
Compensation and benefits include:
- Integrated health system with a competitive compensation model
- Annual bonus potential
- Resident stipend and/or commencement bonus negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
Mercy Hospital Ardmore is a full-service tertiary hospital with 190 licensed beds, a staff of nearly 1,100 and almost 100 physicians. We're southern Oklahoma's leader in providing cancer care and our Joint Replacement Center has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for its compliance with national quality and patient safety standards.
Welcome to Ardmore!
A gateway city, Ardmore greets visitors traveling by car on I-35 or by rail on Amtrak. In between these two major transportation by-ways lays a confident community with a bold vision and an independent spirit. Ardmore was built by entrepreneurs filled with dreams and the drive to make them true. Today, Ardmore’s new pioneers are forging their own way, reimagining this proud city and reshaping its bright future. Art and architecture, boutiques and ballparks, pizza and prime rib, coffeehouses and craft beer, lakes and shakes, spuds and SPADs, ritz and rodeo, quaint and quirky. You can find it all here, in the place where eastern Oklahoma ingenuity meets western Oklahoma independence. From its pioneering spirit to its modern outlook, this southern Oklahoma city is a not-so-hidden gem of the Sooner State.
Building a Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
Apply at Mercy.net/Careers
Apply for Physician- OBGYN- Ardmore, OK
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly