Radiologist (Women's Imaging) Opportunity in South Texas with Veterans Affairs
The Veterans Affairs Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System is currently recruiting a full-time Staff Radiologist to join our radiology department at the McAllen, TX Outpatient Clinic; may spend one day a week at our Harlingen, TX Outpatient Clinic. In addition to interpreting DR examinations, non-breast ultrasound examinations, and CT/MRI examinations (neuro/chest/body and MSK) you will be the Lead Interpreting Physician for ACR/MQSA and will be responsible for mammography program inspections and mammography examinations to include ultrasound guided procedures. MQSA qualification is required. Expertise in the interpretation of imaging exams including relevant exam comparison is a plus.
We have 5 fully digital X-Ray rooms, a digital breast tomosynthesis system, wide bore 3.0 Tesla MRI, and a 64 slice CT scanner.
Assistance with payment of medical school loans (up to $200,000) PLUS relocation expenses and sign on bonus!
- Competitive Pay
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional 7.5% of pay
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted license from any US State is permissible to work at this facility
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement; 5 Days paid absence to attend CME
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Employment Contract
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time per year w/ unlimited carry over; 10 paid holidays
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility
Apply for Radiologist (Women's Imaging) Opportunity in South Texas with Veterans Affairs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly