Emergency Medicine EM Physician
Opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Westside Regional Medical Center in the Fort Lauderdale area (Parkland, FL).
This Emergency Room features:
- 55,000 ER visits per year
- 2.0 pph
- ED consists of 43 beds
- 55 hours physician coverage
- 20 hours of Advanced Practice Provider coverage
- EMR: Meditech, Pdoc, and dragon dictation
- Approximately 15% pediatrics
- Admission rate approximately 25%
- Comprehensive stroke faculty w new biplane
- Interventional cardiac catheterization facility
- 24 hour in house hospitalists
- 24 hour in house intensivists
- No floor code or consult responsibilities
- Educational opportunities with PA students, medical students, and podiatry residents
- Occurrence Based Malpractice
- Independent Contractor (1099)
Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM). Must also have Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
Westside Regional Medical Center provides comprehensive healthcare to the residents of Broward County. Founded in 1974, Westside Regional Medical Center has evolved into a 224-bed medical center and healthcare complex continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology that enables us to provide leading edge services to the population we serve. Construction of their new 3-story patient tower is expected to be completed in the summer of 2019. This will add 72 private rooms to our facility and offer our patients more comfort and privacy during their stay. Their medical services, combined with programs in specialties varying from oncology to cardiology, from surgery to emergency care, illustrate why they are one of the best leading healthcare facilities in South Florida. Westside Regional Medical Center also offers the community the latest in minimally invasive spine and colorectal surgery - and are very excited to be one of only 9 Joint Commission certified centers in the United States for minimally invasive colorectal surgery.
Plantation, Florida speaks for itself with affordable housing, excellent school system and only minutes to the well-known Sawgrass Mall. It is geographically located 10 miles west of Fort Lauderdale; 20 miles north of Miami/Dade County; and 15 minutes from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. Enjoy the pleasures of living in a community that offers picturesque beaches, a tranquil ambiance and magnificent tropical climate!
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine EM Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly