Mental Health Medical Director
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Medical Director to join our team at the Medical Center of Trinity West Pasco Campus in New Port Richey, FL located in the beautiful Tampa Bay area.
Psychiatrist position details:
- 46 bed adult unit; 16 bed geriatric unit
- Average daily census per provider is 17
- 7 on/7 off block schedule
- 2 physicians scheduled daily
- Pager call is rotated at night during your 7 day block
- Average length of stay is 6 days
- Medical doctor does H&Ps within 24 hours
- Average of 8 admissions in a 24 hour period
- Average of 3-4 discharges per day
- Excellent social service support
- No consults at the main campus unless the private practice physician is on vacation
- EMR: Meditech
- Employee Status with enhanced benefit offering for 2019
- A-Rated Malpractice insurance and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services
- Hospital Website: https://medicalcentertrinity.com/service/behavioral-health
Medical Center of Trinity is a 236 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include: Emergency Care, Heart & Vascular, including Open Heart Surgery, Spine & Orthopedics, Cancer Care and Women's Health & Obstetrics. Medical Center of Trinity has received Chest Pain Center with PCI accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC). The hospital has also been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and has been named a recipient of the 2014 Women’s Choice Award as one of America’s Best Hospitals in Emergency Care.
West Pasco County is situated along the Nature Coast of Florida over-looking the beautiful blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. US Hwy 19 runs through the county, which lies just north of Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg. The Suncoast Parkway is just east of the county and facilitates driving to and from Tampa with ease. West Pasco is also conveniently located near such popular destinations as Walt Disney World, Busch Gardens, Sea World, Universal Studios, and Tropicana Field.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Mental Health Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly