Emergency Medicine EM Physician
Visit us at ACEP19 Booth #811
Envision Physician Services and Piedmont Newton Hospital are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team located in Covington, Georgia, in the greater Atlanta area.
- $9.5 million ED renovation and expansion just completed in May 2019 includes a new triage area, new waiting room, two nursing stations, renovated patient rooms, a new ambulance entrance, a fully-equipped trauma room as well as the renovation of all existing areas of the department
- 32-bed ED
- 47,000 annual patient visits
- 40 hrs physician cvg + 24 hrs APP cvg
- Independent contractor status
- A-rated professional malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Candidates must be BC/BP in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/AOBEM)
- Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine managed by Envision - provides exceptional synergy between the Emergency and Hospital Medicine Departments
Piedmont Newton Hospital is a 97-bed, acute-care, community hospital in Covington, Georgia offering 24-hour emergency services, women's services and general medical/surgical services. Serving Newton County and surrounding communities for more than 60 years, Piedmont Newton Hospital offers high-quality, patient-centered care. As a not-for-profit organization, hospital earnings go directly back into maintaining and improving services and facilities, and to educational outreach.
Piedmont Newton Hospital provides all major medical, surgical and diagnostic care, including:
- Cardiac Services
- Diagnostic Imaging Services
- Heart & Lung Care
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Women’s Services
- 6-bed Special Care Nursery
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Sleep Center
- Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center
- Ostomy Management
- Diabetes Management
- Outpatient Services
- Surgical Services
- Rehabilitation Services
Located 30 minutes from Atlanta, Covington is a warm, friendly community and is known for its southern hospitality, antebellum homes and with it's rich film history, Covington is rightfully known as the ‘Hollywood of the South.’ Covington has rapidly become a premier destination to Live, Work and Create. Visit locally owned shops on our vibrant Town Square, enjoy the lively arts scene or dine at some of the finest restaurants in the Metro-Atlanta area. Covington offers something for everyone including affordable housing options, excellent entertainment choices and education systems.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine EM Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly