Hospitalist for Fort Wayne, Indiana at Parkview Health - 7 days on/ 7 days off
Parkview Health located in Fort Wayne, Indiana is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician to join very busy, well established Hospitalist program.
- Physician will rotate through both our acute care hospitals in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Our Hospitalists work 7 days on/7 days off, working from 7 am to 7 PM and 7 PM to 7AM. We have just added another shift from 2 PM to midnight to assist with admission through the ED, which will allow our hospitalists to see their patients more efficiently all in the same geography.
- This program is growing like crazy and we are adding more specialists to the team to move patients more effectively through the system.
Compensation is based on a competitive Shift Model, with a commencement bonus, productivity bonus, wRVU bonus when you achieve the 25 percentile, CME reimbursement, student loan assistance and a full benefit package including relocation.
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region s largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations.
To learn more about Parkview Health, visit us at our website www.parkview.com
Fort Wayne Indiana is the second largest city in Indiana. It has an excellent location about 3 hours from Detroit and Chicago. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, and great shops and restaurants. Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact Brittany Thomas at Brittany.Thomas2@Parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly