Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Program Director - GME
West Florida Hospital, located in Pensacola, Florida, in conjunction with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine (UCF COM), is seeking applicants for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Program Director to help establish a new residency training program.
The UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium Pediatrics residency program is seeking a full-time, board-certified PM&R Program Director.
- Must be Board Certified in PM&R by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Prior experience as a Program Director or Associate Director preferred
- Have previous leadership / administrative experience
- A minimum of 4 years of recent, post-residency experience in an active clinical practice in PM&R and participation as faculty in an ACGME PM&R program.
- Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (70/30)
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
Apply for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Program Director - GME
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly