Chicago, IL: 1 Gastro for busy and successful private practice. ERCP & EUS a plus but not req'd....
HEADLINE: Chicago, IL: One Gastroenterologist is needed to join a premier 20-plus year established private practice group that has three Gastroenterologists. ERCP and EUS skill would be a plus but not required. In addition, Chinese speaking skills would be a plus for this practice but not a requirement. When they hire one additional gastroenterologist, the call will be 1:4. They own an Endoscopy Center. There is opportunity to become a shareholder in their Endoscopic Center. $ Very high earnings! Partnership opportunity.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- Candidates will have the option of living in downtown Chicago or any nearby suburb of Chicago.
- Please scroll down below regarding information about the city of Chicago.
- Located in downtown Chicago, one gastroenterologist is needed to join a 20-plus year established and highly regarded gastroenterology private practice group.
- This premier group practice currently has three busy gastroenterologists.
- ERCP and EUS skills would be a plus but are not a requirement.
- However, gastroenterologists who have ERCP and/or EUS training and skills would definitely be able to use these skills in this practice.
- Chinese speaking skills would be a plus for this practice but not a requirement.
- The desired candidate is a highly motivated and energetic person.
- The new gastroenterologist will become part of a practice where her/his voice and opinions will be heard.
- The incoming gastroenterologist will also become vested in the practice from day one.
- The head of this group does Hepatology as well as GI with ERCP.
- Availability: Gastroenterology fellows who will be finishing their training during 2019 and June of 2020 as well as gastroenterologists who are already in practice will all be strongly considered and are all welcome to apply.
- When they hire one additional gastroenterologist, the call will be 1:4.
- This practice has one office, and has admitting privileges at several hospitals.
- They also own an Endoscopy Center. (See additional information under the heading Financial Compensation. )
- Established over twenty years ago, this excellent gastroenterology opportunity (with or without ERCP/EUS skills) is because they need to meet the community s and practice s growth and expansion.
- This excellent practice opportunity offers career advancement and high earning potential.
- The new gastroenterologist will become vested in the practice from day one.
- The starting base salary is highly competitive.
- There are bonuses and incentives based on procedural volume.
- They are also offering a complete fringe benefits package.
- As mentioned above, they own an Endoscopy Center. The new gastroenterologist will be given the opportunity to become a shareholder.
- Shares in this Endoscopy Center will generate a great deal of income.
- The earning and growth potential can be very high, which will depend upon the individual s productivity and experience.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (2.8 million population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Apply for Chicago, IL: 1 Gastro for busy and successful private practice. ERCP & EUS a plus but not req'd....
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly