Cardiothoracic/ Cardiovascular Surgery Opportunity- Las Vegas, NV
Cardiothoracic/Cardiovascular Surgery Employed Position
MountainView Hospital is seeking to add an additional board certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join a practice with 3 other full-time Cardiovascular Surgeons. Our practice does perform all aspects of cardiac surgery, vascular surgery as well as thoracic surgery. The position will fill a vacancy left by 1 of our 3 full-time Cardiovascular Surgeons who will be focusing purely on thoracic surgery. The role of this new physician will be to cover both cardiac and vascular surgery services at MountainView Hospital, including TAVR and TEVAR. The practice is an employed physician practice covering only MountainView Hospital.
MountainView Hospital is a 400 bed hospital with plans for a new tower which would expand both our cath labs, as well as increasing the number of operative rooms.
- 400 cardiac surgery cases in 2018, with a significant opportunity for continued growth
- 100 TAVRs in 2018
- mitral clip program
- coverage of a single hospital, MountainView Hospital
- 3 cardiac surgery operating rooms with full anesthesia coverage
- 5 mid-levels as well as 1 surgical 1st assist
- STS 3 Star Hospital in 2017 for CABG
- 1:3 call
- competitive compensation comprise of guarantee base + productivity component. Robust benefits include 401k match, CME time & allowance, discounted employee stock purchase
Apply for Cardiothoracic/ Cardiovascular Surgery Opportunity- Las Vegas, NV
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly